Manual Test Engineer
Tieto Smart Utility (TSU) is a new age software product portfolio aimed at catering to the needs of Retail and DSO energy companies. We have various customer deliveries ongoing and scheduled. We are a diverse team with geographic presence in multiple locations, namely, Nordics, Czech, India, Latvia etc. Being part of TSU will give you an opportunity to work with multicultural team comprising 400 plus members and product/modules developed in various technologies.
Who we are looking for:
- Test Engineer with experience in Manual (Automation Testing will be a great advantage)
- Performs automated testing of a selected type. Performs manual testing with a deeper domain/customer knowledge.
- Dealing with the full range of issues within the area, such as test planning, preparation, execution, analysis and documentation of test results on his/her field of specialization. Prioritizes, organizes and makes decisions related to own work. Sub-system ownership can be included.
- Getting the required product/domain knowledge and responsible for writing test scenarios, test case preparation
- Proactively identify/raise bugs and closure of the same
- ·Communicate any risks, bottlenecks in testing to stakeholders
- Knowledge of Selenium Web-driver with C# will be a great advantage.
What do we offer:
- Permanent working contract
- Challenging job
- Work in multinational teams across the globe
- Financial contribution for life & pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- Friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots, free coffee and tea, fruits in the kitchens, fitness center in the building free entry for us :-)