Security Consultant (IAM)
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto.
We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology.
We believe in openness, independent thinking and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves.
We are Identity & Access Management team.
With us you will be responsible for:
You will be working in Security Services that is delivering various information related services and solutions for our customers securing their business and data. And of course, helping them to be compliant with regulation and industry standards.
As an IAM developer, you are directly involved with our customer deliveries. It can be advising the customer, participating on deployment projects or designing a new solution. You’ll be working in an important role on Microsoft technology-based solutions within our multinational, multivendor technology IAM team.
We expect you to have:
- You are the ideal candidate for this position if you have a strong drive combined with a ‘Customer first’ attitude.
- Knowing what is important for customers is your top priority, and you constantly look for areas of improvement and how we can become better.
- You are able to keep focus under stress and tight schedules.
- You have already proven your skills with a few years of working experience with Microsoft based solutions, preferably with Identity Manager and directory services.
- We appreciate strong background of C# and PowerShell.
In addition, we expect you to have:
- Solid understanding of AD and LDAP directories
- Knowledge of Web services (SOAP, WCF, REST…)
- Knowledge of authorization and access delegation services, e.g. OAuth
- SQL admin or data management experience
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills
- Globally acknowledged certification (CISSP, CISM or similar) would be an advantage
- We offer you the chance to make a difference.
- You will have opportunities to create new IT solutions, services and products that benefit not just your customers’ businesses but also all of society.
- With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development.
- If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. What’s more, we offer you a job that fits you. At Tieto, we promote a healthy work-life balance and a friendly, caring atmosphere.
- We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity.
- Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
- Permanent working contract
- Possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft-skills by internal and external trainings
- Financial contribution for life & pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- Friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots, free coffee and tea, fruits in the kitchens, fitness center in the building free entry for us :-)