Security Technical Specialist – Border Protection
What is it about?
You will be a member of the Border Protection team that manages technologies such as Next Generation Firewalls, IPS and Proxy. You will help in delivering these solutions to our Customers and after successful delivery you provide operations support by resolving issues and helping customers.
You will have an excellent opportunity to grow your career in a continuously growing and expanding security business.
Based on your experience and seniority level you will be able to influence what solution we will be using for our customers. We want you to take part in our internal development activities to test and engage in proof of concepts.
Following areas will be your main responsibilities:
- Daily maintenance and operations of the Border Protection Services and solutions
- Daily communication with key stakeholders
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Communication with vendors
- Understand customer setups and IT solutions
- Architecture planning, installation, configuration of Border Protection solutions
- Ability to understand and work according to the incident, change and problem management flows
- Helping sales teams
- Creation of technical documentation for our services
- Act as a subject matter expert for the customer’s in next generation firewall solution
- Maintain firewall operations and document current environments
You are an ideal candidate for this position if you have high interest in the field of information security.
- Understanding of IT networking and high level protocols
- Great attitude and ability to work in a team
- Good English communication and presentation skills
- You have passion to learn
- Understanding of organization security policies and procedures
- Attitude to understand Customer expectation and convert it to technical solution
- Understanding of LAN, proxy servers, networking, implementation, and troubleshooting
- Linux/Windows experience
- Network devices (FW, NGFW, Router etc.) experience
- Security background will be an advantage (AV, IPS, DLP, Vuln Scan, Proxy etc.)
As a person you are:
A team player who is also capable working with independent tasks. You have a passion for IT and especially for information security. You are not afraid to speak up about your ideas and you are able to present those to other members.
We offer you the chance to make a difference with the fastest growing business in field of IT. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have good ideas, people will listen to you. We believe trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
- We offer you the chance to make a difference.
- You will have opportunities to create new IT solutions, services and products that benefit not just your customers’ businesses but also all of society.
- With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development.
- If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. What’s more, we offer you a job that fits you. At Tieto, we promote a healthy work-life balance and a friendly, caring atmosphere.
- We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity.
- Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
- Permanent working contract
- Possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft-skills by internal and external training
- Financial contribution to life & pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- Friendly, open-source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots, free coffee and tea, fruits in the kitchens, fitness center in the building free entry for us :-)
Senior HR Specialist - Recruiter
- +420 737 208 446