Senior Fullstack Developer for Oil&Gas
What is the project about:
TIETO Oil & Gas together with KADME have an immediate and exciting opportunity for Senior Fullstack developer to join our product development team in Ostrava, Czech Republic. The candidate will be mainly responsible for designing and implementing oil and gas solution within KADME team.
- Have a look! A great overview about a Tieto top class Oil & Gas project!
To succeed in the role.. you need to be:
- triggered by acquiring new knowledge and taking part in „bleeding edge“ technologies
- result and solution oriented, and a team player
- interested in continuous learning and development
- excellent in English, verbal and written communication
- ready for business trips! Norway, here we come!
Technical requirements are:
- 5+ years of experience in Java development
- Experience in Spring frameworks
- Experience writing Unit Tests and Integration Tests
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design and functional programming paradigms
- Proficient on both backend (Java/SQL) and frontend (JS/ES6/HTML5/CSS)
- Familiarity with a range of SQL and NoSQL database technologies
- Experience/strong interest within one (or more) of the following: machine learning, cloud computing, GIS
- Holding a working permit in the Schengen Area is a requirement!
Why you should apply:
KADME is a technology leader in data integration and digitalization. Our international team has extensive experience in the oil and gas sector, and data management solution design. We have been delivering industry-leading solutions since 2002. Our name is derived from what we offer: Knowledge and Data Management Expertise.
- We are a High-Tech company working towards integrating new technology like Machine learning and Cloud architecture in our portfolio
- Our developers are enjoying the versatility of being in a small company with high responsibility and varied tasks.
- We prioritize personal development and competence building.
What can we offer more:
- Top class project with possibility to travel abroad!
- Greenfield development!
- Permanent working contract
- Challenging job
- Work in multinational teams across the globe
- Possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft-skills by internal and external trainings
- Enhance leadership and coordination skills
- Financial contribution for life & pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- Friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots, free coffee and tea, fruits in the kitchens, fitness center in the building free entry for us :-)