Senior Network administrator
We're building a new product and looking for new colleagues! Cloud solution with high availability, including an advanced hosting platform and database administration service.
- Knowledgeable, creative, hardworking individual to provide exceptional customer service in a fast-paced operations environment supporting a high-performance networking environment.
- The system administrator is responsible for operation, troubleshooting and support of the existing network environment.
- Network operation and troubleshooting – routing&switching, firewalls, load-balancing (Cisco IOS/XR, Fortigate, F5)
- Firmware, patching and backups
- Work with engineers and project leads to implement new systems, policies, standards and practices.
- Basic understanding of server and storage operation.
- Basic understanding of VMWare and UNIX based operating systems.
- Routing&switching knowledge on CCNP certification level (certification itself not needed). Knowledge of Cisco IOS (L2+L3)
- Orientation in datacenter networking technologies appreciated (on CCNA-DC or CCNP-DC certification level, certification not needed)
- Knowledge of Cisco UCS platform and VMWare VMWare networking is an advantage
- Knowledge of Fortigate, Cisco Nexus and F5 is welcomed.
- Basic knowledge of operating systems, primarily UNIX based
- Basic knowledge of network automation methods and tools
- Troubleshooting and communication skills
- Documentation skills and recognizes the need for such
- Thrives in dynamic, independent learning environments
- Enjoys working in a team environment