Senior PostgreSQL DBA
- Provide senior-level DBA support to a broad range of database and cloud technologies. The technologies and platforms will include a mix of UNIX, Azure/AWS, Oracle, and PostgreSQL.
- Perform administrative activities related to both hosted and cloud environments such as:Installing database software
- Creating databases and meta-data/schemas
- Administering cloud instances
- Managing backups and restores
- Participating in a regularly recurring on-call rotation with other DBAs
- Participating in all compliance-related audits
- Working with Software engineers in all database-related activities
- Monitoring and tuning (database server/instance performance tuning, database-related component tuning, and product-specific query tuning).
Required Skills & Experience:
- Over 5 years’ experience in Database Administration
- Experience working in public cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure, or Oracle)
- Last 4 years’ experience must have been as a production Oracle DBA in an Enterprise environment using Oracle 10g, 11g and 12c.
- Experience with Oracle Golden Gate replication service.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Must be comfortable working at the UNIX command line level.
- Competent with shell scripting.
- Able to work flexible hours as required by business priorities.
- working in a good team in informal environment in the Ostrava city center
- we will invest into your education
- possibility of work from home
- program of employee benefits
Senior HR Specialist, Recruitment
- +420 724 478 675