Service Manager is part of TietoEVRY Service Management Office department responsible for over 100 deferent Services and enabling their value. He/she is the main contact for Service Operations as well as service delivery, quality and efficiency. SM must have a strong understanding of the Service, its description and related processes.
- Keeping the service scope according to the service description and service design package.
- Be the interface to all related stakeholders.
- Must be in close cooperation with Product Manager, Service Architect, Technical Architects, Specialists and other support roles.
- Participate on regular service steering meetings with Product Manager and Service Architect.
- Contribute to the service description and service design package creation & updates, providing inputs for service development.
- Is responsible for approving, managing and publishing service-related knowledge articles.
- Recommending and maintaining a Service Improvement Plan
- Following OLA/SLA fulfillment
- Contributing to the Major incidents’ investigation and technical coordinator duty
- Is responsible for the implementation of corrective actions
- Accountable for capacity management activities
- Accountable for transition and transformation related activities
- Main responsible for operating service costs
- Proposing and executing actions to decrease costs (remove unnecessary costs and optimize costs)
- Responsible for understanding, checking and approving service-related expenses and invoices.
- Creating a cost forecast on the monthly bases
- working in a company with an open Finnish culture
- possibility of personal development, working with our top engineers, international colleagues, trainings and certifications
- working with the newest technologies
- flexible working hours, home office
- drinks and fruit for free at the office
- table football
- other internal benefits and Cafeteria systém (extra week of holidays, meal card, pension and life insurance, anniversaries, etc.)
- company events and teambuildings – golf, summer or Christmas party, wellness days, fitness week, and many others
Senior HR Specialist - Recruiter
- +420 607 014 745