Join our SIAM unit as a ServiceNow Consultant/developer and help our customers to solve their most critical business challenges, improve performance and gain competitive edge! We offer you a challenging position with excellent career development opportunities.
So, do you have earlier experience as a ServiceNow developer or consultant? Are you ready to dive into the center of events? We are waiting for you to help us accelerate our growth!
With us you will be responsible for
- Implement ServiceNow modules primarily ITSM for our customers. Candidates with ITSM and CSM/HR module knowledge are preferred.
- Contribute as ServiceNow developer in projects ranging from simple to complex.
- Analyze and resolve production issues around implmented solution based on ServiceNow.
- Handle code migration from development to test to production instances of ServiceNow.
- Support end users with queries around ServiceNow based implemented solution.
We expect you to have
- Knowledge of ServiceNow platform
- 3+ years, with at least 2 years of experience in ServiceNow deeloper / support role
- Good technical knowledge about ServiceNow ITSM module
- Proven track record working in ServiceNow platform as technical consultant.
- Analyses and improves current implementation and solutions. Is able to explain and present new ideas and solutions.
- Prior exposure or working with international teams located in Europe and India
- Certified ServiceNow Administrator is must
- Able to communicate in English
As a person you are
- Demonstrated ability to communicate well with customers and within organization
- Well-spoken, articulate and communicative
- Physically located in Ostrava and is able to travel to Sweden and Finland when needed
- Natural ability to work in global environment and people
- We offer you opportunities to develop SIAM and ServiceNow capabilities as well as to build customer satisfaction.
- You will be able to use your experience to carry out our SIAM growth in Tieto and build future competence capital in your career path.
- Global assignments with versatile teams
- Possibility of international deployments and job rotations
- Flexible working hours, fixed 9 Am – 3 PM, on Fridays 9 AM – 2 PM
- You can work remotely from your home according team / manager´s needs
- 5 weeks vacation
- Meal vouchers 100 CZK per day, (55 CZK is paid by Tieto)
- Contribution to capital life and pension insurance, after 3 months in Tieto 600 CZK / month, after 36 months 1 200 CZK / month, after 72 months 1 800 CZK / month
- Coffee and tea for free in the kitchens, boxes of fruits free on Mondays and Wednesdays
- pleasant working environment with relaxation zones (Xbox, table football, darts, billiards, etc.)
- Free fitness center in the building
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
Senior HR Specialist - Recruiter
- +420 737 208 446