Software Asset Management Specialist
We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Today we are a team of more than 13,000 technology professionals in 20 countries.
You will be responsible for:
As a software asset management (SAM) specialist, you will be responsible for complete planning and implementation of SAM service for new customers, examine present customer infrastructure, conclude and share prerequisite for customer onboarding. You will be also responsible for service operations, maintaining customer software licenses. The international teamwork requires good communication skills and ability to work as a team player.
Details about routine work, daily tasks, what would Sr. SAM Specialist do?:
- Providing technical leadership in the development, operation and continuous improvement of IT Asset management services
- Consistently identifying the scope for better End user experience, service improvements and business development
- Creating and maintaining a culture of continuous service delivery, ensuring that key systems are regularly analyzed, maintained and improved
- Strong knowledge of ITAM tools SNOW software, FlexNet & Miradore
- Discussing and sharing detailed reports with management on agreed schedule, including account performance reports
- Developing service related documents for both projects and continuous services
- Gathering, Uploading and managing legacy/Software license information in the SAM tool
- To keep a regular track on software and hardware IT asset and analyze the gap (Monitoring the Tool)
- Making sure stability on Business as usual activities by tracking tickets in the tool
- Keeping a track of all Customer’s instances/portal and make sure the compliance status is on the green side
- Following up with stakeholders – Daily basis tracking the changes impacting IT infrastructure software assets in coordination with CMDB team, server teams, SCCM/AD/SD team & software deployment teams.
- Validating the inventory captured through the tool deployed against the inputs received
- Ensure Software Inventory database feeds are complete and accurate.
We expect you to have:
Good knowledge of IT technologies in general. Awareness of license management methods and tools. You design and build solutions for internal and external customers, you interact with license and asset management tools suppliers, so you have strong communication and interaction skills. English is on fluent level in oral and written.
- At least 2-4 years in an equivalent large enterprise level IT function managing the lifecycle of Software asset management.
- Experience from working in a customer-facing position and Knowledge of ITIL guide lines will be an advantage
- Good knowledge and experience of Miradore, SNOW License Manager, Flexera Management Suite, or any similar SAM tools in a Global Environmentis mandatory
- Experience in validating the database records and participation in customer Audits
- Experience in Software Asset Management, procurement of licenses and its maintenance
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel & Macros, For generating various asset related reports
- Create Software compliance and related reports for major Vendors like Microsoft, Adobe and oracle and come up with advices and suggestions for Customers
- Report frequently on status in multiple forums with facts, plans, and metrics
- Work on major licensing model such as Microsoft, Adobe, (IBM, Oracle and SAP will be an advantage)
- Facilitate the business needs for ongoing technical support and upgrade protection on selected software by ensuring that maintenance, support and upgrade protection renewals are managed/handled/ordering advance of their expiry.
- Reconciliation between various data repositories to ensure consistency of all data
sources and quality
- Day to day reporting and preparing weekly/monthly reports for higher management.
As a person you are:
- Willing to learn about new technologies
- Self-motivated team player with ability to work on your own
- Proactive and driving improvements
- Customer and service-orientated
- Person with fluent English written and oral communication skills
HR specialist, Recruitment
- +420 725 846 530