Software Test Engineer for Oil&Gas
What is the project about:
TIETO Oil & Gas together with KADME have an immediate and exciting opportunity for Software Test Engineer to join our product development team in Ostrava, Czech Republic. The candidate will be mainly responsible for designing and implementing oil and gas solution within KADME team.
KADME is a technology leader in data integration. Our international team has extensive experience in the oil and gas sector, and data management solution design. We have been delivering industry-leading solutions since 2002. Our name is derived from what we offer: Knowledge and Data Management Expertise.
- Have a look! A great overview about a Tieto top class Oil & Gas project!
To succeed in the role.. soft skills required:
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) – to ensure ability to write test plans and test cases
- Solving of technical problems – to ensure the ability translate technical requirements into test plans
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables – ensures the ability to find defects and bugs quickly
- Ability to adhere to procedures and processes ensuring quality delivery
- Ability to lead discussions and convey critical issues to relevant parties
- Work as an individual and in a team
- Able to structure your own workday and plan activities to fit the bigger picture
- Work in a hectic and quickly changing environment
- Ability to challenge and ability to interpret outcomes, doesn’t take results for granted
- Ability to take ownership for testing
- Ability to troubleshoot and identify potential causes
- Fast learner, able to absorb a lot of information quickly
Technical requirements are:
- Experience in Quality Management Software and Processes
- Experience writing test cases and executing testing cycles
- Experience writing different types of documentation
- Experience with Linux/Web technologies (tomcat/apache/different browsers)
- Knowledge in automated testing (Selenium, etc.)
- Experience with at least one of the following: Java, Ruby, Python, C#, PHP
- Experience using JIRA
Work language is English and therefore it is required that the applicant is fluent in English (verbal and written)!
What do we offer:
- Top class project with possibility to travel abroad!
- Greenfield development!
- Permanent working contract
- Challenging job
- Work in multinational teams across the globe
- Possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft-skills by internal and external trainings
- Enhance leadership and coordination skills
- Financial contribution for life & pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- Friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots, free coffee and tea, fruits in the kitchens, fitness center in the building free entry for us :-)
Senior HR Specialist - Recruiter
- +420 737 208 446