Solution Consultant – Digital Customer Service
Customer Experience Management (CEM) is a strategic growth bet for Tieto dedicated in supporting enterprises on all aspects of their development of digital customer experience journeys. We believe that great customer experience is the key differentiator for our customers to beat global competition and create business value.
Digital Customer Service team in CEM is specialized to omni-channel customer service solutions like: contact centers, bot solutions, self-service and knowledge management solutions etc. Our services include consulting and solution deliveries based on our SaaS service called Customer Care as a Service (CCaaS) that is a comprehensive service solution based on leading technologies built by us together with our partners.
Your contribution and background:
We are searching a Solution Consultant for a voice expert role in our digital customer service solution deliveries. In a Solution Consultant, you will be designing and implementing business critical contact center voice solutions to large Nordic customers according to the market best practices.
An ideal candidate would have experience in contact center solutions and has technical background in voice technologies. We value knowledge and hands on experience in the following areas:
- Design, implementation of contact center solutions
- Genesys product family (PureEngage, PureConnect or PureCloud)
- VoIP and SIP technologies
- Voice recording solutions
- Cloud services
As a person you are:
As a person you are business oriented and have entrepreneurial and curious mind-set.
You have a systematic, independent and proactive way of working to succeed in a highly dynamic business.
You possess excellent social, co-operation and networking skills in and outside company and have ability inspire others to achieve great results.
You enjoy being a step ahead of development and you have courage to do things differently.
Communicating ideas, issues and solutions in a team environment is one of your talents as well as good command of English (verbal & written).
What do we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a real expert team, who works with the latest technologies utilizing modern practices in an agile environment and bring your ideas to life.
- An extensive training and certifications for required market leading technologies to become an appreciated expert in the area.
- Leading Nordic customers that have strong drive to develop their CX.
- Autonomy in development, nothing holds you back
- Working culture that is labelled by a sense of duty, “can do – attitude”, team work and open knowledge sharing.
- 5 weeks off
- Contribution for life and pension insurance
- Coffee and tea for free, Monday and Wednesday free fruit
- English courses, internal and external training courses
- Friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- fitness center in the building
Senior HR Specialist - Recruiter
- +420 737 208 446