Technical Consultant for Public 360° – join our new team in Ostrava
We are looking for a skilled consultant. You will become part of a team that help our customers to efficiently use 360°. If you are motivated to contribute to digitalize and streamline the public and private sectors this will be the position for you. The Service and Support organization you will be part of has a total of 31 employees in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and India.
We help our customers handle, share and utilize information and make it their most valuable asset. We have more than 30 years of experience and competency in developing future proof and user friendly IT-solutions. Our Solutions are used by more than 700 organizations and their 200 000 users. We have had great success over the last years in improving efficiency and digitalization of our customers, both in the public and private sector.
Your tasks will include:
- 2nd and 3rd line support
- Analyzing customer reported cases
- Solve customer reported cases
- Cooperate and coordinate with other parts of Tieto or subcontractors
We expect you to have:
- You are the ideal candidate for this role if you have a proactive way of working.
- You are a person with strong technical skills.
- You enjoy working with a team, yet is still able to work independently.
In addition to this we would like you to have:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and are fluent in both written and spoken English
- Academic/university degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or similar education
- Experience from development / support / helpdesk within the retail software
- Interest and experience in using electronic records / information management solutions and digital processing
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Knowledge of relational databases
As a person:
- You are an engaged, service minded and open-minded team player.
- You are innovative and a quick learner.
- We have an open organizational culture, encouraging people’s curiosity and finding new ways of doing things.
- You are driven to learn new things and technologies, and often find yourself thinking outside the box.
- You are self-motivated and value accountability in yourself and in others.
- You aren’t afraid to show pride about your own achievements.
Info about product:
- Challenging job
- Motivating, international working environment with flexible hours, great benefits, and a friendly and relaxed atmosphere that fosters inspiration
- Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment
- Moreover, we offer you opportunities to work with interesting customers
- Work and life balance
- Financial contribution for life & pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- Friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots, free coffee and tea, fruits in the kitchens, fitness center in the building free entry for us :-)
HR specialist, Recruitment
- +420 602 558 484