UNIX/LINUX System Engineer, Stockholm
What you will be responsible for
With us you will be part of Systems engineering for the telecommunication industry. The engineering will be done together with our customers. You will be part of developing and improving the best possible solutions for our customers. We are currently searching for to different engineering profiles with high domain area experiences in Mobile networks including LTE and 5G.
Your profile and contribution
To fit this role you have at least five years of Systems engineering in Mobile Networks/Applications. You understand what it takes to work with other professionals in a team with excellence as target.
Your key competences and experiences are within the following areas:
- Linux/UNIX based operating systems / applications rapidly and at a very large scale on both physical and virtual platforms
- Linux/Unix OS, LVM administration, Patch management, User and security administration, Cron job management, Shell Scripting, Printer management and Performance monitoring/tuning
- Linux/Unix infrastructure to include provisioning, incident troubleshooting w/resolution, and availability
- Applying operating system updates, firmware packages, and security patches
- Unix/Linux systems administration, which includes user administration, application support, preventative maintenance, backup, and recovery, and system automation through scripting as required
- Knowledge of documentation for storage and server hardware environment, procedures, topologies, and configurations
- Knowledge of storage and server system components in compliance with supporting vendor requirements
- Knowledge of technical documentation surrounding infrastructure environment
- Telco domain experience
- Modern Cloud Technology experience (Containers, NFVI, public cloud, COTS/FOSS cloud MW (VmWare, Azure, Openstack, Kubernetes))
- DevOps CI/CD experience
You are an engaged and open-minded team player. You are innovative and a quick learner. We have an open organizational culture, encouraging people for curiosity and finding new ways of doing things. You are driven to learn new things and technologies, self-motivated and value accountability in yourself and in others. You have good communication and presentation skills. Advanced proficiency level of English language is mandatory, language knowledge in Swedish Chinese is beneficial.
What we can offer you
We offer you a challenging job and a motivating, international working environment and a friendly and relaxed atmosphere that fosters inspiration. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment. Moreover, we offer you opportunities to work with interesting global customers. With us, you will be at the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals.
Did we get you inspired?
We look forward to hearing from you! Send us your application now, we will evaluate candidates continuously.
HR Manager, Recruitment, Brno
- +420 731 552 761
- Unix / Linux