UX/UI Designer Kista(Sweden)
Do you want to be a part of the digital transformation of our biggest customer to support operational efficiency and customer experience?
Our customer has identified 10 digital capabilities which will significantly enhance our customer customers’ experience and our end to end flow efficiency. For each digital capability, we are establishing dedicated cross-functional teams – known as Lighthouses – which will work in an agile, iterative way to develop and deploy new capabilities using a Minimum Viable Product (MVP) approach. We are committed to scaling, building, and industrializing these capabilities across the customer organization. Each Lighthouse will lead the way to make us easier to deal with as well as more transparent and efficient when serving our customers.
Currently, we are looking for UX/UI designer who can be part of our digital transformation team.
Start date: ASAP
Length: > 1 year
UX/UI Designer competence requirements:
- Drive the MVP design through the whole lifecycle (via customer needs, storyboards, user flows, prototypes, mockups, etc.)
- Define the user interface and customer journey for an MVP and ensure alignment with customer requirements
- Support in defining the end user / customer segmentation and develop interfaces based on specific requirements for different end users / customers
- Build static click-dummies to outline MVP system frontend functionality during Define and Prototype phase of lighthouse
- Derive detailed, pixel-perfect designs for implementation by software developers
Leadership and teamwork
- Proven record of successfully working in self-organized and cross-functional teams
- Ability to build trusted stakeholder relationships, especially with end users / customers
- Experience from working in close-knit teams and the ability to build strong working relationships with team members
- Ability to translate end user requirements into an integrated customer journey
- Strong knowledge of user-centered design processes
- Experience with Design Systems and adopting its guidelines within the interface and prototype
- Hands-on experience with common design tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Zeplin, Proto.io, Sketch, Balsamiq, Marvel)
- Strong proficiency in building pixel-perfect designs for MVP system frontend
- Hands-on experience with designing for responsive interfaces and / or native applications is a strong benefit
- Strong communication skills and experience of discussions with end users
- Strong end user / customer perspective
- Familiarity with agile ways of working is a merit
What we offer:
We offer you a challenging job and a motivating, international working environment and a friendly and relaxed atmosphere that fosters inspiration. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment. Moreover, we offer you opportunities to work with interesting global customers. With us, you will be at the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals.
HR Manager, Recruitment, Brno
- +420 731 552 761