As the VMware Technical Support Specialist in our VMware onsite team you will be heavily involved in working with and managing of IT infrastructure and IT systems like VMware, Linux, network, SAN storage and DevOps.
Other duties include:
- supporting and maintaining virtual hardware and software environment
- documenting work, progress, projects, etc.
- troubleshooting issues and testing and implementing solutions
- working with developers to integrate operations with development
- participate in all key service areas such as Lifecycle management, Risk management, Security management, Continuous improvements etc.
- keeping On-Call duty
- completing other duties as assigned
- knowledge of Virtualization (VMware Vsphere ICM training or higher)
- knowledge of ESXi hosts, servers (VMware clusters, DRS, HA, host & storage migrations, troubleshooting)
Relevant competencies (nice to have):
- Storage (Dell, HP Lefthands, vSAN)
- Backup ( IBM Tivoli Storage Manager, NetBackup)
- Network (Ipv4, subnets, routing, etc)
- scripting (PowerShell, Power CLI)
Senior HR Specialist, Recruitment
- +420 724 478 675