Windows Specialists dedicated to Finnish Public Sector Customers
You will join our growing team and work with Finnish Public Sector Customers.
IT environment is used by Finnish Society and emerging Operation 24/7/356 has elevated security specification which means you will be working on 24/7 shifts and located in Tieto office in Ostrava.
We expect you to have:
- 3 – 6 years of experience in Infrastructure Operations work with managing multiple versions of Windows Servers Win 2000/2003/2008 R2 on large systems
It´s advantage if you posses:
- certifications such as Microsoft MCSE / MCSA / MCTS, MS Azure, VMware ICM, ITIL
- knowledge of Active Directory, IIS and understanding of Cloud Technology
Key to success is your active work with Service Delivery Manager to perform capacity management, billing and cost optimization activities across multiple cloud environments.
- Motivating financial evaluation
- Long term contract with customer
- Financial contribution for life & pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- Friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots, free coffee and tea, fruits in the kitchens, fitness center in the building free entry for us :-)
HR specialist, Recruitment
- +420 602 558 484
- VMware vSphere
- Windows Servers